Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Shift in Directory Contest Rankings

Google has done another update to directorycontest.com rankings. Looks like for now that there is a new 3rd place leader directories.global-weblinks.com/blogs/detailpage.asp?site=9788 has taken this spot over. Man these guys are good, how long should I wait before I make my final move? As I said timing is everything and with a few sites following behind and getting links from the place do not make things easier, however I do think that copying someone elses links is a little tacky at the same time there is nothing I can do about it.

There are 13 days left in this directorycontest and the results are getting larger and larger and I'm sure it will hit the half million mark soon. Again lets see how things play out. Look for index-it.net to take the overall lead here soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment