Sunday, January 21, 2007

Directory Contest Hits 400,000 Results.

As we come closer to the end of the directory contest the results are now getting higher and higher. Results can be seen as high 431,000 on some data centers with the lowest at about 416,000. It is great that results are moving up but I have not seen any change in the sites ranking in the top 5, the only suffling going right now is between some of the other sites.

As things stand right now it looks like trincas.org has this contest in hand, but as most of us know the results could take a big shift in next few days. Would'nt it be funny if someone like dmoz jumped in the directory contest right at the end and just blew everybody away? Just think how many directory owners would be sick to the stomach if this was to happen. Well as some you know I am in this directory contest and am currently ranking #4 not bad I guess, but I know I could do alot better than this, my directorycontest.com page has alot of links pointing to it but I guess I will have to push a little harder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment