Friday, January 26, 2007

Webbieo Web Directory Taking Submissions Again.

Just wanted to make an anouncement regarding www.webbieo.com. This directory has been on the book shelf for guite sometime now but the lastest pr update boosting the site to pr 5 I figure it derserves a shot at the directory market again. This directory does not have the best design or alot of categories,to be honest I made it for my girlfriend and she chose the design so I gotta stick with it for now. But I did tell her that if things start to look better with the submissions then we will need to redesign it as well as take some of the submission money and starting marketing more. I wanted to sell it because I really do not have alot of time to take care of it, but like I said lets see what happens with the submissions.

You can get listed in webbieo web directory for a one time fee of only $5 and if you want a featured listing then that will only cost a one time fee of only $15. There is also a sitewide listing available for directories only and there are two options to chose from, you can select the 3 month option for $50 or the 6 month option for $80 either one would provide some good backlinks to your website.

Webbieo Web Directory is owned by Online Marketing Advisors and is also connected with Index-it.net a powerful internet web directory that is starting to take off. So visit www.webbieo.com and get your sites listed today at a great price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment