Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been awhile since I have posted something on this blog. Maybe that is why google has dropped the page rank from a pr 4 to pr 0. That is fair, I should have been keeping people up to date with what is going on out there. Well a whole lot of things have been happening since my last post so I will try to run through as many as I can.

So what have I been doing all this time? Well I spent alot of time putting together our new free web directory keyword-pages.com. I added categories as well as put the layout and logo together. I'll start a another post which will give the full break down of the directory. I also took some time to make changes to index-it.net. One of the main problems was that the site was not showing up very good in the fire fox browser. Well that has now been taken care of. I also had a few seo clients that needed to be taken care of as well. Now that just about everything is caught up I have some time to get this blog caught up, as well as work on some link building for index-it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment