Thursday, January 24, 2008

Do Directory Owners Play PS3

I was wondering the other day if I was only directory owner who likes to play video games. For me it is a good way to get my mind off some of the stress that comes with running a directory. So the other day I decided to go out and get myself a new PlayStation 3 to replace the old PS2. Even though the cost was a little out there I felt it would be a good buy so I went ahead and got it. What I did'nt know is that I could have got one of these for free.

A buddy of mine pointed me to a site that he swears by. Apparently all you have to do is follow a few steps and these guys will send you a free ps3. I know that sounds a little crazy because there are tons of sites out there who pull scams like this all the time. But my friend did in fact get one from these guys with no problem so I did a little research into it and found that this is the real deal, there are 1,000's of people getting not only free ps3's but also ipods, laptops and straight cash if that is what you chose to go with.

Now of course the only way to find out for sure is to do this myself, so I went and signed up and completed on of the offers. Now all I need is a few referrals in order to get my free ps3. A few things need to be stressed before you sign up. Do not use any form of fake information, just be straight forward and honest. These guys take this stuff very serious and do not like to be scammed. So don't try and cheat their system, trust me, these guys will catch you and in the end you only look silly and have nothing to show for it, you'll just be helping them make money and will get nothing in return. As long as you follow the rules then you will get your prize.

So let's give this a try and see what happens. Use the following link in order to sign up for your free PS3: Sign Up Here

Please let me know if you sign up. For every person that sign's up using my referral link will get a free listing in our directory www.index-it.net. Only one free listing per person, after all you can only use the referral link once anyway. I'll also need to verify that you did in fact sign up and you must complete at least one offer in order for your referral to count.

Well good luck and hopefully we can all get one of these free PS3's. Thanks for reading and please feel free to post any comments or questions you might have. I'll will tell you guys if I get one from them, let's see if this really works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment